I take the security of your personal information seriously and comply with all relevant aspects of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who I trade under: Well Planted
The person responsible for protecting, controlling and processing your data is Rocky Coles
You can contact this person with the following contact details:
Address: Can be supplied via email
To provide my service to you, I need to keep a record of any information you give to me. This will help me to keep accurate contact details, help me plan my work and keep accurate business records. The lawful basis for processing your information is our mutual legitimate interests.
This information may be shared when necessary with our employees or those directly involved in my services to you or the administering of my company affairs. This may include: sub-contractors, labourers, administrators, delivery drivers, suppliers, consultants, accountants, bookkeepers and legal advisors.
Your personal information will not be given to any other third parties without your consent.
All data will be stored in a secure manner. This includes protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Your personal information may be stored using secure cloud storage services. These internet-based services may not be located within the EU. Only trusted and well-respected data storage providers will be used.
Your personal data will be stored only if necessary to:
1. Maintain my business relationship with you
2. Fulfil my responsibilities for accounting and data protection according to the Data Protection Act 1998.
You have the right to:
– Access any of your information that I hold
– Rectify any of your data I hold that is incorrect
– Erase data I hold about you, where lawful
– Restrict processing of your data
– Object to further processing of your data
– Withdraw consent at any time, where relevant
For more information about how your data is secured please see our data protection policy found below:
If you are unhappy about the way your personal data is used by us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office or other authority.
Please note that I will be unable to provide our services to you if I do not have your permission to store and process personal information you give us that we would reasonably need to fulfil our contractual obligations.
Data protection policy
My data protection policy sets out my commitment to protecting personal data used for my business Well Planted and how I implement that commitment with regards to the collection and use of personal data.
I am committed to:
– ensuring that I comply with the eight data protection principles, as listed below
– meeting my legal obligations as laid down by the Data Protection Act 1998
– ensuring that data is collected and used fairly and lawfully
– processing personal data only in order to meet our operational needs or fulfill legal requirements
– taking steps to ensure that personal data is up to date and accurate
– establishing appropriate retention periods for personal data
– ensuring that data subjects’ rights can be appropriately exercised
– providing adequate security measures to protect personal data
– ensuring that a nominated officer is responsible for data protection compliance and provides a point of contact for all data protection issues
– ensuring that all staff are made aware of good practice in data protection
– providing adequate training for all staff responsible for personal data
– ensuring that everyone handling personal data knows where to find further guidance
– ensuring that queries about data protection, internal and external to the organisation, is dealt with effectively and promptly
– regularly reviewing data protection procedures and guidelines within Well Planted
– Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully.
– Personal data shall be obtained for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
– Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
– Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
– Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
– Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Data Protection Act 1998.
– Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised and unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
– Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.